Thursday, August 25, 2016

Emotionally Gripping!

I love this review by Kevin of my WWII romance novel, Dancing with Air:

on August 9, 2016
Dancing with Air (Still Life with Memories Book 4) is a beautifully written and powerfully, emotional story that will stay with you long after you finish reading it. It tells of a love story that takes place in the pre-invasion days of the Normandy Coast during World War Two. The authors attention to historical details of the era is impressive and well researched, which thoroughly enhances the plot ten fold. This story can be read as a stand alone novel, but I would highly recommend reading the entire series. In times of war and sickness, Love is but the one thing that prevails and can never be conquered. I loved reading this story and I'm sure it will deeply touch you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment