Thursday, August 25, 2016

I’ll let you play with my snorkel

Locking the door of the café behind her, Celia glanced up, barely recognizing her reflection in the glass door. Her hair was loose around her face, softening the angles. Dax joined her, putting his arms around her and resting his chin on her head. They smiled at one another, then she turned in his embrace. “I love you.”
He kissed her, letting his family move on a few steps ahead. “I love you too.” He moved them so they looked up at the wooden signage that had taken two weeks to arrive. “Ambrosia by the Sea. You are officially in business.”
“Thank heaven I didn’t have to wait on that damn thing.” Celia shook her head. “It hasn’t been easy.” She entwined their fingers together.
“Was it worth it?”
“Every nail-biting second. I’d put so much emphasis on something that didn’t matter, in the end.”
“Let’s go to the beach,” he whispered in her ear. “I’ll let you play with my snorkel.”
Celia laughed and pushed against his solid chest. “Deal.”

Excerpt from Ambrosia by the Sea by Traci Hall 
The novel is included in A Touch of Passion



Love Romance? Get this amazing collection
No longer available

No comments:

Post a Comment